The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23767 / Power: 60
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2022

Xinxin (85517306)

Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute

Yinuo (83507132)

Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Yoyo (84652142)

https://www.impmm19.com/upload/video...2597551794.mp4

https://www.xindusg04.com/upload/images/n0169/v01.mp4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbokangaroo1 View Post
Tried Yo Yo on a rainy day today. Place is in Chinatown, close to SMRT.
In person she look younger but less "PS pretty", more a GND pretty (would not reject type). Based on look, guessing around 24-27yo, asian girls are hard to guess accurate.
Boobs are more of a B than the PS Pictures, but still a nice handful.
Body wise nice firm skin, a little tummy but she is taller than most ladies, so the balance is good. Don't go there expecting a skinny petite girl with huge balloon Ds.
The most accurate picture is the second video (xindusg02.com) that Bro Shinobi shared in above links. I am sure it her in the video with a filter applied to face (discount face abit). In person without much makeup she look younger more like a GND fresh uni grad.

Service was a little awkward start because I cannot speak Chinese well and I think she might have reservations about me being a "genuine customer" because my Chinese just sound strange. She started off fully dressed with some pretend massaging, put a towel to cover me and just some light fist pounding on the back and legs, did not say much. I turned over, grabbed her by the hips, slide my hands up her dress between the legs and inside the undies and started rubbing Lil Sis . She smiled and started taking off her clothes.

Rest of action was pretty standard, did not kiss and did not let me dine at the Y. Because she is a bigger girl, I was a little more physical with her on my pounding than other ladies and she took it well. After action she said "hen Le hi" I think it mean strong?.

She was more chatty after the action and is a friendly lady. She gave me a bow after I gave the total damage $150 and a little tip. I think she is worth RTF.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1